Sunday, December 30, 2012
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Some of the gorgeous view from the National Mall in Washington, D.C.
That's a very monumental city and be sure to wear some comfy shoes if you're visiting: you will walk more that what you think!
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Monday, December 24, 2012
The United States Capitol in Washington D.C. is a symbol of the American people and their government, the meeting place of the nation's legislature.
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Friday, November 23, 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Si avvicina il giorno del Ringraziamento(24 Novembre) e volevo suggerire a tutti gli americanofili come me una donna che vi aiuterà nelle ricette per questo giorno speciale:
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Monday, November 5, 2012
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Pictures from Florence are finally ready!
We stayed in the wonderful Relais Villa Il Sasso Hotel, 5 minutes from the city center and with a beautiful view on the hills. Lots of things to see in Florence but we visit only:
1. the " Ponte Vecchio", hystorical bridge where the butchers worked and now lots of jewellery take them place;
2. " Piazza della Signoria" where you can find the copy of the Michelangelo's David( the real one, REALLY SUGGESTED, is in Gallerie dell'Accademia not so far) and the Uffizi's art gallery with lots of Botticelli's works;
3. "Palazzo Pitti" and "Giardini di Boboli": inside the palace there was a lots of arts and a show of original fashion clothes from 1850 to 2000; the garden was AMAZING and you have to go there is you are in Florence in a sunny day: You will walk a lot!
4. " Piazza del Duomo": we enjoyed a lot the blue cloudy sky and the colorful marbles of the church and went under the magnificent cupola of Brunelleschi. Absolutely to go.
5. " Church of San Lorenzo", to see something un-finished where also Michelangelo and Brunelleschi worked for the facade;
6. " Palazzo Medici" by Michelozzo (but I prefer Palazzo Rucellai by Leon Battista Alberti) and "Piazza della Repubblica" with a lots of shops and street artist;
7." ll Caminetto" for dinner, on the Chianti's hills, where we had an HUGE Fiorentina: MAMA MIA!
NOT TO MISS:
Santa Maria Novella
San Miniato Al Monte
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Yesterday evening, in the amazing location of Villa Canal in Grumolo delle Abbadesse (VI), another fashionshow took place with the creations of Luisa Mariani Raschi. Dreamlike dresses worn by beautiful girls made the night magic, together with a live exhibition of voice and guitars, a violin performance, ballets of Carlotta Tonello and art by Alessandra Nardotto.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Another place we visited in Tuscany was the beautiful Forte dei Marmi: the weather was awesome, so sunny and windy, and we really enjoyed this place. The beach was incredible because the muntain are really closed to the sea and the effect is really impressive. The shops are a lot, the restaurants offer a lot of great fish and the people there is funny and really friendly.
I really suggest this place for your next vacation!
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
During this week-end I went to Tuscany and visited a lot of beautiful places down there.
We left on Friday and came back home on Monday.
On Sunday afternoon the weather wasn't -SO SUNNY- so we decide to visit the pending tower of Pisa.
Wonderful white marbles match perfecly with the sky and with my jeans jacket.